Our Pruning Stick Tree Pruner makes it easy to cut high or low with a level of control traditional pruners with exterior ropes can’t match. The pole extends all the way to 12' and locks securely. A 15" saw blade makes it easy to take down thicker branches, and the cutting head rotates up to 230º to let you prune and saw at tough angles.
- Lightweight aluminum pole weighs less than five pounds to minimize fatigue during extended use
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder or making low cuts
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles
- Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel pruning blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevent the blade from gumming up, and helps the blade resist rust
- Quick-release thumb lock provides easy adjustment of the cutting head angle
- Length: 7.9'–12'
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4" dia. (pruning blade)